FAQs: Virginia Criminal Defense
The following list contains Frequently Asked Questions answered by Virginia criminal lawyer Karin Riley Porter. The answers are excerpted from an interview.
- How do I find a criminal lawyer in Virginia?
- How do I find the best criminal lawyer in Virginia for me?
- Why shouldn’t I just go out and hire the cheapest criminal lawyer in Virginia?
- If I’m being investigated, should I hire an attorney immediately or should I wait until I’m charged?
- What is the next step once I hired you as my attorney?
- Why should I hire a private criminal defense attorney?
- Can I get a lawyer for a bond hearing?
- How should I prepare for my first court date?